Zendari Song Contest 6
| Zendari Song Contest 6|
|Returning countries|| Andoria|
|Withdrawing countries|| Borschóviya |
|Voting system||Each country awards 12, 10, then 8 through 1 points to their 10 favorite songs.|
|Zendari Song Contest|
Zendari Song Contest 6 is the sixth edition of Zendari Song Contest. It will be hosted in Sierra, the winning country from the previous edition. The contest will consist of two semi-finals and a final.
If any new country wishes to join, please visit the Joining Zendari Song Contest page for more info.
Provisional list of participating countries
All countries have until the 22nd of May 2018 23:59 CET to confirm your participation, and until the 29th of May 2018 at 23:59 CET to reveal their song!
|Coco Islands||Musicfürcoco 6|
|Heda Nation||English||Ina Wroldsen|
|Junker||English||Shirin||"Back to the Basics"|
|Kingdom of Othar||Korean, English||EXID||"DDD"|
|Purple Country||Hadise||"Sifir Tolerans"|
|Shairia||Russian||Lola Tish||"Rozovye Volosy"|
|St. Vitus & Roch|
|Vasseau||Vasque Grand Prix 6|
|Wallica||English||Janelle Monáe||"Make Me Feel"|
|Xobrania||English||Alice Glass||"Without Love"|
|Yuvia||Altamusikfestival Yuvia 1|
|Nuevo Province||English||St. Vincent||"Los Ageless"|
Eligibility for potential participation in Zendari Song Contest requires a national broadcaster with an active ZBA membership that is be able to broadcast the contest. All countries with an active ZBA membership have been given an invitation to join this edition.
Active ZBA countries
- Achalasia - It is currently unknown if Achalasia's participation in Zendari Song Contest will continue. Several newspapers has reported that Achalasia Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) is contemplating withdrawing from the contest. There has not been any official announcements regarding their participation, however.
- Borschóviya - Despite originally confirming their participation in the sixth edition of Zendari Song Contest, on the 17th of May 2018, it was revealed that the national broadcaster had received 3 strikes, by blockvoting and failing to submit their votes two times. This resulted in their membership in the Zendari Broadcasting Association to be revoked.
- Offriano - Originally, Offrian National Television announced on the 4th of May 2018 that they would be taking a break from Zendari Song Contest to clear up their television schedule, but that they would be returning in the near future. On the 14th of May, ONT announced that they had changed their minds, but on the 20th of May, they reported that they would be withdrawing once more.
- Sosij - Sosi TV announced back in March 2018 that they would temporarily withdraw from the fifth edition or the sixth edition of Zendari Song Contest due to funding issues. It is assumed that the country will withdraw from this edition of the contest, but that they will be back in the future. It was confirmed on 17th May 2018 that Sosij would compete, after the broadcaster received funding from the government, a brown envelope from Wo Xi, and 5,000 from a GoFundMe fundraiser.
- Zamolodchikova - On the 16th of May 2018, Ktoetot Denrozhdeniya announced their withdrawal from their contest, citing time restraints as the main reason.
Inactive ZBA countries
- Ikana - Several newspapers in Ikana has claimed that Elsendanto Ikano is considering returning to Zendari Song Contest. No official statements have been made regarding their participation to this date.
- The Zarélands - Broadcasting of the Democratic Republic of the Zarélands has expressed their desire to return to Zendari Song Contest, but that several issues are hindering their return for the sixth edition. It is rumoured that they will return to the contest in the seventh edition.