|Demokratiska Republiken Titonüi
|Motto: Ingenting är omöjligt
Nothing is impossible
|Anthem: "The Loophole"
by Garfunkel and Oates
Location of Titonüi.
|•||Vice President||Jo Frost|
|Currency||Titonian Wammies (TTW)|
|Drives on the||right|
|ISO 3166 code||TN|
Titonüi is a country in the Zendari world.
History[edit | edit source]
Titonüi has existed for thousands of years, even going back to the vikings, but back then the only language spoken was Swedish. The flag was also different, but was changed in 1782 to the current flag. English was declared an official language as late as 1739, when over 25% of the population was speaking it. The reason why over 25% of the population was speaking English was because they were simply tired of Swedish, and demanded a change. Currently, 75% of the population speaks Swedish, 10% speaks English, 8% speaks Italian, 2% speaks Russian and 5% speaks other languages.
In 1991, Judy Sheindlin was elected the president, with a whopping 79.82% of the vote. Judy received extreme support all over Zendari when she, in 1999, decided that if you were caught being homophobic, you would go to jail for atleast 10 years, to a maximum of 25 years. Judy is said to be one of the best presidents of Titonüi, according to a survey made in 2015, and because she has been re-elected as the president for over 26 years.
In 2013, Judy Sheindlin made all internet service providers in Titonüi combine into one, and made internet free of charge. However, Titonüi citizens can upgrade their internet speed if desired.
Facts about Titonüi[edit | edit source]
- There is only one ISP (internet service provider) in Titonüi, and it's owned by the government. Every single citizen in Titonüi has access to internet. They don't have to pay for it, but they can upgrade it if they wish. The free internet speed goes up to 25 mbit/s, and the upgraded internet speed goes up to 250 mbit/s. The upload speed is roughly half of this. There are also rumors going around that the internet speed will increase within the next couple of years.
- In addition to the previous fact, all (free) wi-fi networks are open, so you can always have fast internet on the go.
- One TTW is worth roughly $0.098 USD.
- Around 90% of Titonian's are atheists, because they think that religion is a waste of time.
- Titonüi is a pretty large producer of fruit in general, and tends to send complimentary fruit baskets to countries around the world.
- Titonüi is also a big producer of pumpkins, sugar, potatoes, silk and vanilla.
Laws[edit | edit source]
- All forms of drugs (such as LSD, cannabis and ecstasy) are banned. This does not include medication, such as sleeping pills, anti-depressants or weed. If you are caught doing drugs, you can go to jail for a minimum of 5 years, and up to 25 years.
- All sexualities are widely accepted in Titonüi, and same-sex marriage has been legal since 1844. Also, since 1999, it is illegal to be homophobic. This includes name-calling, slandering, using the f-word, looking down on people because of their sexual orientation and burning the official pride flag. If you are caught, you could go to jail for 10 to 25 years.
- Pirating (downloading music, movies, games etc.) is legal.
- Tobacco is banned, and you can go to jail for a minimum of 1 year, and up to 15 years, if caught smoking.
National holidays[edit | edit source]
(New Years Day)
|January 1st||Celebrates the first day of the year in the Gregorian calendar.|
|March 3rd||Parades are held all over the country, and the entire population is invited to wear makeup for the entire day, regardless of gender. This is to celebrate equality. First took place in 2018.|
Cities in Titonüi[edit | edit source]
Titonüi Venues[edit | edit source]
|Diamantpunkten||Titonovia||48,350||Built 2011. Mostly used for live concerts.|
|Cupola||Titonovia||10,900||This venue, which is a giant dome, hosts several indoor sport-related competitions.|
|KSU Arena||Nordale||66,750||Has a retractable roof. Built 2003.|
|Rasp Vinüri||Nordale||9,950||Built 2018.|
|Hyang-Donchi Arena||Senippiku||13,000||Built 2015.|
|The Square||Temekylopia||27,000||Built 1987.|
|Paramoisu Arena||Temekylopia||33,250||Built 1998.|
Notable people from Titonüi[edit | edit source]
- Bianca Del Rio
- Ellen DeGeneres
- Ellie Goulding
- Emma Blackery
- Fab Freddie
- Ingrid Michaelson
- Ivy Levan
- Jo Frost
- Judy BigBooty
- Judy Sheindlin
- Julie Chen
- Kelly Popp
- Kristina Karo
- Lady Goo Goo
- Michelle Visage
- Miss Coco Peru
- Neon Hitch
- Olya Polyakova
- Rachel Platten
- Stacy Layne Matthews
- Tom Grybb
- Willam Belli
- Zuzi Zu