This page includes a list of strikes handed out to each country. These are handed out for breaking the rules. If a country receives three strikes, they will be banned from competing in Zendari Song Contest, and all of the spin-offs.
The strikes are handed out by the management team.
List of Strikes
- Table key
|Borschóviya||X||X||X||  |
|St. Vitus & Roch||X|||
- Note 1 : 2018-01-05; Failed to vote in the grand final of Zendari Song Contest 1.
- Note 2 : 2018-02-06; Failed to vote in the grand final of Zendari Song Contest 2.
- Note 3 : 2018-02-27; Failed to vote in the semi-finals of Zendari Song Contest 3.
- Note 4 : 2018-03-03; Rule breaking; Hate speech of any kind is a bannable offense (Homophobic language).
- Note 5 : 2018-03-08; Failed to vote in the grand final of Zendari Song Contest 3.
- Note 6 : 2018-04-08; Failed to vote in the grand final of Zendari Song Contest 4.
- Note 7 : 2018-04-10; Rule breaking; Multiple countries in the contest (Sealand).
- Note 8 : 2018-05-03; Failed to vote in the semi-finals of Zendari Song Contest 5.
- Note 9 : 2018-05-05; Rule breaking; The following countries were caught revealing votes, as well as having suspicious chats about it in the Discord server, along with giving eachother points over the past few editions.
- Note 10 : 2018-05-16; Failed to vote in the grand final of Zendari Song Contest 5.
- Note 11 : 2018-06-23; Rule breaking; Multiple countries in the contest.
- Note 12 : 2018-07-25; Rule breaking; The following country was caught revealing votes. The previous offense was a final warning, and as a result, they have been banned.