Jump to navigation Jump to search
and largest city
|Currency||Pound Sterling (CP)|
|Drives on the||left|
|ISO 3166 code||CM|
Carlamastia is a country in the Zendari world.
Countries Law[edit | edit source]
- The selling and buying of Class A and B drugs such as Marijuana and Cocaine is completely legal and has been since 1975's Mushroom Movement
- Prostitution is legal however pimps and brothels are not because of the abuse associated with them.
- Gay, Lesbian, Pansexual and Bisexual people are all allowed the same rights as Heterosexuals and are allowed to adopt children and donate blood.
- All gender is recognised.
- There is a benefit system for those making under £10,000 each year.
- There must be at least 2 homeless shelters and at least 2 abuse shelters in each Carlamastian town by law.
- There are extremely harsh gun laws. No one can buy a gun unless they have proof that they are in the Carlamastian Military
- The legal age of consent since the discovery of the country has been 15 years old, regardless of gender or sexuality.
- The immigration laws in this country are very reasonable.
Culture[edit | edit source]
- Carlamastia is vigilantly known for having 0 religious beliefs with only 0.3% of the population being religious. The country does allow religion to be preached in a persons own home and the country refuses to change the law.
- 20% of the population (over 600,000) is vegetarian. The country has several vegetarian fast food chains to appeal to the people in the country who choose not to eat meat for whatever reason
- Only 1% of the population is monolingual, the Carlamastians have learnt many languages over time.
- Because Carlamastia has 3 native languages, English, Korean, Slovenian and a choice of language by the students (options are Turkish, Russian, Bulgarian and Ukranian) are all taught in school and has been for 122 years.
- Because of the lack of religion, there is little to no marriages in the country.
- Cultural Studies is taught in school instead of Religious Education.
- Aliyahsmah is considered to be "a stoners paradise"
- The national dish of Carlamastia is Chicken Pea Pie. it is traditionally eaten on a Sunday and leftovers are reheated on the Monday
National Holidays[edit | edit source]
|January 1st||New Year||The day that starts the new year|
|March 2nd||Gender Day||The day that celebrates all genders (male, female, non binary, trans, etc.)|
|April 14th||Chow Chow Day #1||The day that the national animal is celebrated, people wear tails and ears all day|
|June-July||Pride Month||The month celebrating the LGBTQ+ community|
|August 25th||Independance Day||The day celebrating Carlamastia becoming independant after previously being owned by various countries.|
|September 16th||Chow Chow Day #2||See Chow Chow Day #1|
|November 5th||Pyro Night||The day where people gather in the street and set off various pyros to celebrate freedom|
|November 28th||Thanksgiving||The day the people celebrate the first people who founded civilisation on the lands of Carlamastia|
|December 25th||Ocean Day||A day of giving, celebrating family, and coming together. People exchange gifts and eat the traditional meal|
List Of Carlamastia Cities/Islands (in order of size)[edit | edit source]
(most common language in brackets)
- Aliyahsmah (English)
- Milicentoh (English)
- Foofi (English)
- Gertroodamem (Slovenian)
- Lohana (Turkish)
- Koresama (Korean)
- Lindsay (English)
- Done (Ukranian)
- Evarosca (Slovenian)
- Thoste (Korean)
- Aboudelce (Russian)
- Fuqee (Korean)
- Torzana (English)
Notable Celebrities[edit | edit source]
- Lily Marston- Blogger
- Laila McQueen- Drag Entertainer
- Abigail Lemonparty - Widowed Spouse
- Jessi Smiles- Blogger/Comedian
- Angel- Singer, Winner of X Factor Carlamastia
- Ruby Zeldastein- Psychic Medium
- Dolly Style- Musical Group, Carlamastian Representative in Themedari Song Contest 1
- Poppy- Blogger/Singer
- Fantasia Lopez- Welfare Mom
- Boomer Banks- Adult Film Star
- Raiven- Singer, Harpist, Carlamastian Representative in Zendarifestivalen 4
- Shalonda Dykes- AT&T Opperator
- Sonya Kay- Singer
- Neon Jungle- Musical Group
- Kerli- Singer
- Dr. Jill Stein- Former President
- Schannikwah Wallis- Teacher
- Tonight Alive- Rock Band
- Adore Delano- Rock Singer
- Genevieve Vavance- News Broadcaster, Current President
- Precious- Coffee Kiosk worker
- Mihaela Marinova- Singer, Winner of S2 The Voice: Carlamastia
- Jeannie Gold- Wedding Planner
- Roshelle- Singer, Winner of The Voice: Carlamastia S3