Aquazia is a country in the Zendari world.
Counties in Aquazia[edit | edit source]
List of counties in Aquazia[edit | edit source]
There are a total of 21 counties in Aquazia. All counties have their own leaders however, the elected leader of Aquienta Region is automatically president of Aquazia. Leaders of counties can only be female.
|Aquienta Region||1 258 300||Bishop Briggs (President)|
|Gulf De Aqua||654 200||BoA|
|Fountania||450 700||EMI MARIA|
|Typhoonia||2 342 500||Tei Shi|
|Shorewell||210 300||Lauren Aquilina|
|Centraqua||789 600||Seinabo Sey|
|Lagoonia||287 300||Tkay Maidza|
|Aquachester||666 300||Ailbe Reddy|
|Wetland||544 800||Shana Pearson|
|H20 County||829 400||Maggie Rogers|
|Hydrocosta||1 345 200||Lena Fayre|
|Point Aqua||23 300||Zolita|
|Springshire||231 700||Tiffany Giardina|
|Showerastia||427 300||FKA Twigs|
|Trickleton||127 100||Chaka Khan|
|Rivernia||96 400||Ryn Weaver|
Natural Disasters in Aquazia[edit | edit source]
2003 & 1987 Tsunami in Tsunamia[edit | edit source]
- Tsunamia, Aquazia's second smallest county in terms of population, is only accessible by natural scientists, seismologists and nature conservationists due to its large risk of a tsunami.
- The county is covered mainly in tropical jungle with no residents living there.
- The last tsunami to occur was on 14 February 2003.
- The tsunami was predicted to have done 5 000 000ღ worth of damage and caused floods throughout the jungle.
- 4 people died, including 2 natural scientists, 1 seismologist and a natural conservationist.
- The county of Tsunamia as been considered an exclusion zone to all residents after the 1987 Tsunami killing 45 000 people and doing 89 000 000ღ worth of damage to infrastructure.
1965 Floods in Rivernia[edit | edit source]
- The flood occurred on 18 December 1965 due to a severe storm surge.
- 23 000 people were evacuated from their homes and were later re housed in the nearby county of Trickleton.
- 400 deaths and 7 000 000 ღ damage to infrastructure.
- Coastal defences have been put in place as of 1970, however these were later destroyed by large waves in 1985, exposing Rivernia to increasing flood risks.
- An exclusion zone has been created towards the north of the county to prevent any more deaths due to unsuspected flooding.
2013 Earthquake in Typhoonia[edit | edit source]
- The earthquake occurred on 23 July 2013.
- 2 000 deaths were recorded and 80 000 000 ღ worth of damage was taken.
- Survivors were evacuated to the nearest safe towns.
- Recovery was very quick and all was back to normal by October 2017.